• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 3, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the UTC Arena in Chattanooga, Tennessee and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VII’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– The British Bulldog vs. Carl Nelson
– The Mountie vs. Tom King
– The Hart Foundation vs. The Orient Express
– Hulk Hogan Interview (From The Main Event)
– Tugboat vs. Joe Turner
– The Nasty Boys vs. Jesse Knight & Brian Johnson
• Ronda Rousey Possibly Becoming Brock Lesnar 2.0 After WrestleMania 35
As we have noted before, RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey is expected to take a break from WWE after WrestleMania 35 as she wants to start a family.
According to Slice Wrestling, WWE officials are planning to offer Rousey an even bigger deal and a ‘Brock Lesnar schedule’ (where she doesn’t need to be on TV every week) to try to convince her to not go on a long break.
WWE announced Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch for the RAW Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 35, but this match could turn into a Triple Threat with Charlotte Flair being added to the match.
Rousey is expected to drop the RAW Women’s Title at WrestleMania 35 (possibly in the main event of the show).
WATCH: Super Hot Diva From Impact Wrestling – Scarlett Bordeaux: