• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 2, 1992) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl II’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Brian Pillman vs. Chuck Coats
– WCW Magazine
– Big Josh & Van Hammer vs. Don Savage & Jim Boss (JIP)
– The Ross Report
– Dustin Rhodes & Ricky Steamboat vs. Paul Lee & Rip Rogers
– Cactus Jack & Larry Zbysko vs. Abdullah The Butcher & Ron Simmons
• Ronda Rousey Says She’s The Greatest Of All Time, Doesn’t Need To Fight Again To Prove She’s The GOAT
During a recent YouTube video, UFC Hall of Famer & former RAW Women’s Champion “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey talked about her MMA retirement.
Below is what Rousey said:
“There’s not a day that goes by people aren’t telling me to fight. I have to try and think of it as, would I rather be the greatest of all time, or have everybody think I’m the greatest of all time?
It used to be so important to me to have both. But now it’s got to the point where I don’t want to sacrifice myself and my family to prove that anymore to a bunch of people that don’t give a sh*t about me.
I know, and the people who love me know. It’s no longer a priority in my life. All the people that tell you, ‘Come on, fight again, do this again,’ they would never do that for me.
It’s hard when everyone around you, the value they have for you is how you fight, and how they see you is how you fight, and the only thing they think you have to offer is how you fight.
It was actually my husband that taught me I’m so much more than just a fighter.
I don’t have to fight myself into the ground to prove that I’m the greatest of all time when I already know that I am.”
WATCH: Hot Video Of Ronda Rousey In A Bikini: