• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 17, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Ric Flair vs. Jim Powers
– Mr. Perfect Interview
– The Undertaker vs. Dale Wolfe
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. George Anderson
– Lance Cassidy vs. Dave Sigfrids
– Royal Rumble Report
– Razor Ramon vs. Jerry Fox
• Rumor Killer On Inferno Match Taking Place Next Month
There’s a rumor going on that local ads in Saudi Arabia are promoting The Fiend defending the Universal Championship against Kane in an Inferno Match at the next Saudi Arabia pay-per-view on February 27.
Below is the graphic that’s making rounds on Social Media:
We can confirm that this rumor is false and the above shown graphic is a fan-made graphic.
At this point, Kane isn’t scheduled to work next month’s Saudi Arabia PPV, but his kayfabe brother The Undertaker is going to wrestle at the show.
WATCH: Debra Stripped On WWF RAW Is WAR: