• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (May 25, 1987) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It included pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Young Stallions vs. Don Muraco & Bob Orton Jr.
– WWF Special Report: Superstar Billy Graham Is Featured
– Outback Jack vs. Frenchy Martin
– Sam Houston vs. Terry Gibbs
– Interview w/ Brutus Beefcake
– The Rougeau Brothers vs. Jimmy Jack Funk & Tiger Chung Lee
– Nikolai Volkoff vs. Cpl. Kirchner
– Interview w/ Lanny Poffo
– Tito Santana vs. Butch Reed
• Sasha Banks Gets Her First Tattoo Ever (Photo)
Former RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks, who is currently on a hiatus from WWE, got her first tattoo ever.
You can check it out below:
View this post on Instagram
“Protect” lip tattoo on @sashabankswwe Thanks for letting me do your first tattoo. 🙌🏼🙌🏼 #protect #liptattoo #liptattoos #wwe #wweraw #wwesmackdown #wwedivas #sashabanks #sashabankswwe #orlandotattoos #orlandotattooartist #orlando #orlandoflorida #longwood #longwoodfl #seminolecounty #altamontesprings #lakemary #sanford #sanfordfl #Deltona #debary #deland #volusiacounty #centralflorida #centralfl #orlandotattoo #southerninktattooflorida #floridaartist
As seen at Money In The Bank 2019 PPV, Bayley won the Women’s Money In The Bank 2019 match and cashed-in later on the same night to become the new SmackDown Women’s Champion.
According to Brad Shepard, this was WWE taking a dig at Bayley’s former tag team partner, Sasha Banks, as WWE wanted to put Sasha in the Women’s Money In The Bank 2019 ladder match and have her win (so basically Sasha would’ve been the one to walk out of Money In The Bank 2019 as the SmackDown Women’s Champion).
However, WWE officials couldn’t reach a deal with Sasha regarding this plan and they ended up booking two big wins for Bayley at Money In The Bank 2019.