• Sasha Banks On What Vince McMahon Said When She Asked To Leave WWE
SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks was the latest guest on Stone Cold Steve Austin’s’Broken Skull Sessions’ on the WWE Network, where she discussed several different topics, including wanting to leave WWE in 2019.
Here’s what The Boss had to say:
“Depression was taking over. My mind was taking over. My thoughts were taking over. This place was being bigger than me.
And I really, really lost myself because for a good 7 years, I didn’t even hear my real name. I didn’t hear Mercedes anymore. All I heard was Sasha Banks, and traveling on the road, we only get one to two days off.
So, I’m home, not even seeing what my real hair looks like. All I see if purple hair every single day.
There were just so many things that were just, I let it control me. I let it take it and be like, ‘This is too much’ instead of being like, ‘You know what? Everything’s good. Breathe. Everything’s fine’.
I couldn’t even look at myself, I didn’t even know who the hell I was. How I was going into work, how angry I was going in, how sad I was.
I was not the person that I dreamt to be. It hit the fan and I wanted to make sure that I didn’t lose myself. So I said, ‘You know what? I got to take a step away and find myself again and I gotta be brave about that.’
And that was probably one of the hardest things I had to do, ask to leave the WWE. I asked to leave and Vince was like, ‘no,’ He said no.
He said, ‘I’m gonna give you 30 days to think about it.’ And I took more than 30 days.”
WATCH: Fan Tries To Touch Sasha Banks’ Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 21, 1986) – WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans’.
This episode included matches, storyline segments & studio interviews on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’ PPV.
You can find the card below:
1. Vince McMahon & Lord Alfred Hayes open the show
2. Jimmy Hart & Terry Funk join the TNT set
3. Footage of Jimmy Hart & Terry Funk at The Double Cross Ranch
4. Terry Funk vs. JYD
5. Sivi Afi joins the TNT set
6. footage of Sivi Afi doing a fire dance before a match
7. Pipers Pit-Jose Luis Rivera challenges Boxing Bob Orton
8. Boxing Bob Orton vs. Jose Luis Rivera-Boxing match
9. Bobby Heenan joins the TNT set
10. JYD joins the TNT set
11. JYD & Dan Spivey vs. Gino Carabello & Steve Lombardi