• Several WWE Wrestlers Pass On Re-Signing With The Company For Now
WWE officials are currently active in re-signing wrestlers to the company by offering them new deals.
They recently offered Riddle a new deal after he passed on the initial deal he was offered, which he agreed upon (tap here for details).
However, some other wrestlers have passed on contracts WWE offered them in mid to late 2020, according to a report from Fightful Select.
The company is out of “talent hoarding” mode since the Coronavirus pandemic started, and talents are disappointed with the deals WWE offered them as compared to what they were offered in 2019.
At least half a dozen talents have reportedly passed on re-signing with WWE. Some of them are waiting for things to get “more normal”, and WWE is open to this as well.
WATCH: Sonya Deville Topless (Part 2):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 1, 2001) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas and featured matches, interviews & segments, on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. No. 1 Contenders Tournament: The Undertaker vs. Rikishi
2. Billy Gunn & APA vs. RTC
3. WWF Hardcore Title: Raven vs. Tazz
4. Chris Jericho & Dudley Boyz vs. Christian & Edge & Kurt Angle
5. WWF Intercontinental Title: Chris Benoit vs. Test
6. Hardy Boyz vs. Kaientai*DX
7. No. 1 Contenders Tournament: Kane vs. The Rock
8. No. 1 Contenders Tournament: William Regal vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin