• WOKEN Matt Hardy Teases WWE Debut Of His Wife
A fan asked WOKEN Matt Hardy on Twitter if his wife, Reby Hardy, will join him in his current WOKEN act in WWE on Raw.
Below is what Matt replied:
— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) December 27, 2017
• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (DECEMBER 29, 1991) – Scott Hall vs. P.N. News
On this day in 1991, WCW aired a match in which Scott Hall, who was then known as DDP’s companion ‘The Diamond Studd’, wrestled “The Rapmaster” himself, P.N. News.
You can watch the full match here:
• SmackDown Live Star Turns Heel At Live Event?
At a recent WWE Live Event in Detroit, Michigan, SmackDown Live Star Tye Dillinger took a cheap shot at Sin Cara and kind of turned heel.
You can watch it below:
lol did they just have Tye Dillinger turn heel during a house show? pic.twitter.com/Grf1NDSp9P
— frank 🃏♦️ (@thenextblgthing) December 28, 2017
While Dillinger turning heel isn’t confirmed at this point, WWE does try things at Live Events before they do it on TV and it looks like Dillinger might be turning heel soon on TV as well.
Below are the results from this Live Event:
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) def. The New Day to retain the Titles.
– Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan def. Becky Lynch & Naomi
– Tye Dillinger def. Sin Cara
– Rusev, Aiden English & Mojo Rawley def. The Ascension & Zack Ryder
– Randy Orton, Bobby Roode & Shinsuke Nakamura def. Baron Corbin, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) def. Natalya, Tamina Snuka & Ms. Money In The Bank Carmella to retain the Title.
– Steel Cage Match For The WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) def. Jinder Mahal to retain the Title.