• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (June 5, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– On the site of the “No Holds Barred” Movie premiere
– King Jim Duggan vs. Dave Wagner
– Mr. Perfect vs. Jobber
– Twin Towers vs. Jerry Lynn & Ray Brown
– Bushwhackers vs. Bad News Brown & Brooklyn Brawler
– Honky Tonk Man vs. Red Tyler
– Mike Sharpe vs. Jim Powers
– Demolition vs. Todd Becker & Fuller Stevens
– Tito Santana vs. Jake Milliman
– Hillbilly Jim vs. Greg Valentine
• SmackDown Wrestler Not Happy With Alexa Bliss Getting Another Title Shot
As seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live, Alexa Bliss defeated Carmella and Charlotte Flair in a triple threat match to become the #1 contender for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Bliss will now face Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WWE Stomping Grounds PPV.
Carmella wasn’t happy with Mandy Rose & Sony Deville interfering in the match, which led to Alexa winning the match and earning a Title shot. Carmella tweeted the following after the match:
I REALLY wanted to face one of my best friends @itsBayleyWWE at #WWEStompingGrounds. Thanks @WWE_MandyRose and @SonyaDevilleWWE for ruining that for me… instead @AlexaBliss_WWE gets ANOTHER title opportunity…. #SDLive pic.twitter.com/M9JW9UbSPA
— MELLA I$ MONEY (@CarmellaWWE) June 5, 2019
SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley replied the following to Carmella:
You take care of them, I’ll take care of Alexa and I’ll meet you after, k?
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) June 5, 2019