• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 23, 1987) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hillbilly Jim vs. Dino Bravo
– Sivi Afi vs. Ivan MacDonald
– WrestleMania 3 Report
– Demolition vs. The Can-Am Connection
– Interview w/ The Macho Man Randy Savage
– SD Jones vs. The Red Demon
– The Killer Bees vs. Kamala & Sika
– Interview w/ The Hart Foundation And Danny Davis
– Jose Luis Rivera vs. Johnny K-9
– Paul Orndorff & King Kong Bundy vs. Don Muraco & Bob Orton Jr.
• SmackDown Wrestler Removed From WrestleMania 36 Match
On last week’s episode of SmackDown, former WWE Divas Champion Paige announced that Bayley will defend the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Lacey Evans, Dana Brooke, Tamina Snuka, Naomi & Sasha Banks in a 6 Pack Elimination Challenge at WrestleMania 36.
In an update to this, Dana Brooke has been removed from this match and it will now be a Fatal 5 Way Elimination Match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 36.
While the reason for this change isn’t known yet, it’s possible that Dana refused to work under the current coronavirus situation (Paige, Carmella, Corey Graves have already told WWE they won’t be travelling for the shows).
Also Read: WWE Adds 2 Random Matches To WrestleMania 36
WATCH: Dana Brooke Taps Alexa Bliss’ Butt: