• Steel Cage Match Set For WrestleMania 37
On tonight’s episode of RAW, Shane McMahon embarrassed Braun Strowman again by showing that Braun received “D” grades in school.
Braun then defeated Jaxson Ryker in a singles match. Elias & Shane McMahon attacked Strowman after the match, but Strowman fought them off.
Strowman then reminded Shane O’Mac that he agreed to face him in any match at WrestleMania 37.
Braun then announced that their match will be a Steel Cage match, where Elias & Ryker can’t interfere.
Below is the updated match-card for WrestleMania 37:
– WWE Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre (Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander are banned from ringside)
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair
– Steel Cage Match: Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
– Seth Rollins vs. Cesaro
– The Miz vs. Bad Bunny
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan
– Randy Orton vs. The Fiend (with Alexa Bliss)
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews
– Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
* Hulk Hogan & Titus O’Neil will host WrestleMania 37
Also Read: Hurt Business Breaks Up On Tonight’s RAW
WATCH: Girl Plays With Paige’s Knockers:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (March 29, 1986) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1986, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1986 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– Pez Whatley vs. Golden Terror
– Jimmy Valiant vs. Ron Rossi
– Midnight Express vs. Ligon/Zane
– The Italian Stallion & Rocky Kernodle vs. Thunderfoot & Leo Burke
– Jimmy Garvin vs. George South
– Ron Garvin vs. Mike Simani
– Arn Anderson vs. Mark Fleming