• Stephanie McMahon’s Work Replacement In WWE Revealed
WWE’s Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon announced the following on Twitter:
“As of tomorrow, I am taking a leave of absence from the majority of my responsibilities at WWE.
WWE is a lifelong legacy for me and I look forward to returning to the company that I love after taking this time to focus on my family.”
According to PWInsider, only the top WWE Officials knew about this and everyone else in the company was shocked to hear about Stephanie’s status.
Wrestlenomics is reporting that WWE President Nick Khan will handle Stephanie’s work during her absence:
“Nick Khan will be taking over most of Stephanie McMahon’s duties in her absence, according to multiple people at WWE. Select business partners have already been informed.”
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon’s Bouncy Knockers (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (May 20, 1996) – WCW PRIME
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Prime’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & segments, building storylines on the road to the ‘WCW The Great American Bash 1996’ PPV.
The show was hosted by Dusty Rhodes & Chris Cruise.
Here’s the card:
1. Jim Duggan vs. Big Bubba Rogers (JIP)
2. The Road Warriors vs. Manny Fernandez & Bill Payne
3. The Steiner Brothers video package
4. Konnan vs. Pat Tanaka
5. Sting vs. Hugh Morrus
6. Diamond Dallas Page Make-over Vignette
7. The Faces of Fear vs. Armstrong Brothers
8. Prime Cut “Moo Match” of the Week: The Public Enemy vs. The Blue Bloods