• The Rock Announces His New Brand
Old School WWF Legend The Rock has launched his own brand of energy drinks – Zoa Energy.
Here’s what The Great One posted about it:
“Ladies & gents, it’s our honor to introduce you to @zoaenergy 🍃
The first of its kind, CLEAN & HEALTHY energy drink that champions the everyday warriors in all of us.
Our ZOA🍃 formulation will be the first ever – ultimate healthy and immunity supporting energy drink to offer
100% Vitamin C
* and finally, the healthy dose of 160mgs of natural caffeine from green tea extracts and green coffee beans.
This ones for all of you – the health conscious everyday warrior who lives LIFE POSITIVE.
It’s our privilege to serve you.
COMING THIS MARCH
* Founding partners *
John Shulman (founder, Juggernaut Capital)”
View this post on Instagram
WATCH: Scarlett Bordeaux’s Super Hot Butt:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 11, 1993) – WWF Monday Night RAW (DEBUT EPISODE)
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It aired LIVE from the Manhattan Center in New York City, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1993’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Yokozuna vs. Koko B. Ware
2. The Steiner Brothers vs. The Executioners
3. Intercontinental Championship: Shawn Michaels vs. Max Moon
4. The Undertaker vs. Damian Demento