• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 22, 1995) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was taped at the Broome County Arena in Binghamton, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1995’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Razor Ramon vs. Mike Bell
2. Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. John Chrystal
3. The Allied Powers vs. Tony DeVito & Bill Payne
4. Kama vs. Barry Horowitz
5. Shawn Michaels vs. King Kong Bundy
• The Undertaker Comments On His Hilarious Exchange With Brock Lesnar During Match At SummerSlam 2015
The Undertaker returned to take out Brock Lesnar in 2015, after The Beast Incarnate broke his WrestleMania streak just a year before it. The two men faced off in a WrestleMania 30 rematch at SummerSlam 2015.
The match was quite physical, and Lesnar and Taker did such a spot that went viral all over the internet. Lesnar mocked Taker by doing his sit up, and Taker responded by repeating the same with an evil laugh.
Taker said the following about it:
“We both took bumps, and then I did the signature set-up. He was up, and I sat up. He started laughing so mine was kind of an evil, sarcastic laugh back at him. I was shocked at the people’s [reaction]. They were so enthralled by the way that we were laughing at each other.”
You can check it out below: