• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 4, 2000) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Insurrextion 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. WWF Intercontinental Title: Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit
2. Eddie Guerrero & Chyna vs. Esse Rios & Lita
3. Kurt Angle vs. Hardcore Holly
4. Handicap Match: Rikishi Phatu vs. Edge & Christian
5. Hardy Boyz vs. T & A
6. Big Show vs. Bull Buchanan
7. WWF Hardcore Title: Crash Holly vs. Dean Malenko
8. Earl Hebner & The Rock vs. Triple H & X-Pac & Jesse James
• The Undertaker On Why No One Uses The Reverse Shoulder Breaker Anymore In Wrestling
WWE Hall of Famer The Godfather posted the following question on Instagram:
“Does anybody use the reverse shoulder breaker anymore in wrestling?”
The Undertaker commented the following under this post:
“Takes too much energy!!”
Godfather replied the following to Taker:
“To get your big a$$ up.??”
This isn’t the first time Undertaker & Godfather messed around on Instagram.
Last month, Godfather asked people to caption the following photo of him and The Deadman:
Taker replied with the following caption:
“Lighten up kid!! I’ve got a hangover…”
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In Bikini – Video #2: