• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 20, 2000) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the O’Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida and featured matches, interviews & segments on the road to the ‘WCW Spring Stampede 2000’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Chris Candido vs. Lash Leroux
– Fit Finlay vs. La Parka
– The Harris Brothers vs. Booker & Billy Kidman
– Lex Luger vs. Vampiro
– Hugh Morrus vs. Norman Smiley
– Curt Hennig vs. Dustin Rhodes
– Tank Abbott vs. The Barbarian
– Sting vs. Ric Flair
– Scott Steiner & Jeff Jarrett vs. Hulk Hogan & Sid Vicious
• The Undertaker Reportedly Interested In Facing RAW Star At WrestleMania
According to Slice Wrestling, The Undertaker is interested in facing “The Demon King” version of Finn Balor at WrestleMania.
WWE officials are discussing whether to do this match at WrestleMania 35 or next year’s WrestleMania 36.
With only two RAWs left before WrestleMania 35, it’s safe to say that this match isn’t going to take place at this year’s WrestleMania and it looks like Balor is going to get his Intercontinental Title rematch against Bobby Lashley as “The Demon King” at WrestleMania 35.
Speaking of The Undertaker’s status, he will be making an appearance at WrestleMania 35 and word going on is that he’s going to have an impromptu match (which will be his record 27th match at WrestleMania).