• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 12, 1992) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1993’ PPV.
Here is the card:[The Debut Of Jerry Lawler As Announcer]
Nasty Boys vs. John Rickner & The Brooklyn Brawler
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. John Paul
Promo By Reverend Slick
Marty Jannetty vs. Duane Gill
Nailz vs. Mike Collins
Interview w/ Bret Hart
Lance Cassidy vs. Gus Kantarakis
Highlights Of WWF Superstars At Planet Hollywood
The Undertaker vs. Barry Horowitz
WWF Event Center
• TLC 2019 Match Changed Due To Wellness Policy Failure
According to the Wrestling Observer, the team of Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode was originally scheduled to challenge The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship at TLC 2019 this Sunday.
However, the plans had to be changed once WWE found out that Roode failed a WWE Wellness Test and put him on a 30 day suspension for his 1st violation.
Instead of Roode & Ziggler, The Revival went on to earn the opportunity to face The New Day this Sunday at TLC 2019.
Below is the match-card for TLC 2019 as of this writing:
– TLC Match: Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
– TLC Match For The WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship: The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair
– Universal Champion Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz
– Tables Match: Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) vs. The Revival
– Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
– The Viking Raiders will issue an Open Challenge for the RAW Tag Team Championship
WATCH: You Wouldn’t Wanna Miss This Super Hot Video Of Mandy Rose’s Buns: