• Top AEW Star Injured On Tonight’s Dynamite
On tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, the team of Cody Rhodes & Lee Johnson defeated the team of Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi.
Cody suffered a shoulder injury during this match.
WWE Hall of Famer Arn Anderson confirmed Cody’s injury in his Coach’s Corner video. Arn noted that Cody “dinged his shoulder” early in the match.
AEW then released the following statement:
“Following the recording of Coach’s Corner, it was confirmed by the AEW medical team that Cody Rhodes suffered a slight tear of his left rotator cuff during his tag team match on Dynamite. His current status is TBD.”
— Cody (@CodyRhodes) February 11, 2021
Cody Rhodes is currently scheduled to face off against Shaquille O’Neal in a Tag Team match on the March 3rd episode of Dynamite.
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Tay Conti’s Big Buns (Part 2):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 10, 1990) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Miami Arena in Miami, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs. Tom Stone
2. Hercules Hernandez vs. Carl Nelson
3. Dino Bravo vs. Terry Bronson
4. Ronnie Garvin vs. Pete Sanchez
5. Mr. Perfect vs. Scotty Williams
6. Demolition vs. The Powers Of Pain