• Sunday Night HEAT Episodes Added To The WWE Network
WWE announced the following:
Just added to WWE Network: Sunday Night Heat
“Journey back to the heart of The Attitude Era and the peak of the Monday Night War with the first full year of Sunday Night Heat, featuring 47 episodes. What better way to fend off a surging WCW than with a second weekly showcase for WWE’s biggest Superstars. Debuting in the summer of 1998, Heat highlighted a who’s who of WWE royalty like “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, The Rock, Sable, DX, The Undertaker and many more.”
• Chris Jericho Going After His 10th Intercontinental Championship
At the upcoming NJPW Dominion event on June 9, Old School WWF Legend Chris Jericho will face Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship.
Jericho, who is a 9 time WWF/E Intercontinental Champion, is looking to win his 10th “Intercontinental” Title (although not the WWE Intercontinental Title).
Below is what Jericho had to say about this on Instagram:
“It’s official… see you on June 9 #Naito!”
Below is the updated match-card for NJPW Dominion:
– IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega (No time limit best two out of three falls match)
– IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Chris Jericho
– IWGP Tag Team Championship Match: Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada) (c) vs. Bullet Club (The Young Bucks)
– NEVER Openweight Championship: Hirooki Goto (c) vs. Michael Elgin vs. Taichi
– Rey Mysterio vs. TBD
• Top RAW Star Screwed Out Of Money In The Bank Ladder Match
In the main event of tonight’s RAW, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor & Sami Zayn battled in a Triple Threat qualifying match for the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder match.
During the ending moments of the match, Reigns was looking to hit a Spear on Balor to pick up the win, but former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal interfered and pulled Reigns’ leg to prevent him from delivering the Spear.
Zayn took advantage of this and nailed a Helluva kick on Reigns. Balor then hit his finisher on Zayn to pick up the win and qualify for the Men’s Money In The Bank ladder match.
— WWE (@WWE) May 8, 2018
After tonight’s RAW, Finn Balor & Braun Strowman (who defeated Kevin Owens in the opening match of RAW) are the only two men who have qualified for the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder match so far.
On the other hand, Ember Moon is the only woman so far who has qualified for the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match. She defeated Ruby Riott and Sasha Banks in a Triple Threat match to qualify.
Also Read: Brock Lesnar’s Next Possible Opponent For Money In The Bank 2018 – Click Here.
Must See: John Cena Is Growing Facial Hair (Photos) – Click Here.