• SmackDown Live Viewership For This Week
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured former NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas’ SmackDown Live debut and WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in the main event, drew 2.30 million viewers. This is up from previous week’s 2.29 million viewers.
In comparison, this week’s episode of RAW, which featured Roman Reigns getting revenge on Jinder Mahal and a triple threat Money In The Bank qualifying match in the main event, drew 2.74 million viewers. This is up from previous week’s 2.69 million viewers.
Below are the results from SmackDown Live:
– Daniel Bryan finally snapped on Big Cass
– The New Day def. The Bar to earn one member of their team a place in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Andrade “Cien” Almas def. local competitor
– Carmella held her Royal Mellabration
– Becky Lynch def. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville in a Women’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
– Shinsuke Nakamura def. AJ Styles for the right to pick the stipulation for their WWE Championship Match at WWE Money in the Bank
Below are the top 10 moments from the show:
• Top RAW Star’s Ex-Girlfriend Confirms She’s Dating SmackDown Live’s Sonya Deville
On Twitter, RAW’s Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins’ ex-girlfriend, Zahra Schreiber, confirmed that she’s dating SmackDown Live’s Sonya Deville.
Below are her tweets:
2 years ago my mom and I didn’t talk for months because I told her I had a girlfriend. Recently I once again told her the same thing. She happily wanted to know abt her. Today she asked me to remind her tonight to turn the tv so she could watch her match. GROWTH. TIMING.
— Zahra (@zahraschreiber) May 16, 2018
If she ain’t stealin your sunglasses or hoggin your phone charger is she rlly even your girl? pic.twitter.com/OWuSRAbdTy
— Zahra (@zahraschreiber) May 15, 2018
— Zahra (@zahraschreiber) April 30, 2018
— Zahra (@zahraschreiber) April 7, 2018