• Top WWE Star Worked Friday’s SmackDown While Being Very Sick
On Friday’s episode of SmackDown, Drew McIntyre announced that he will face Karrion Kross in a Strap Match at WWE Extreme Rules 2022 on October 8.
Kross came out and tried to attack Drew, but McIntyre saw it coming and tied Kross to the strap and beat him down.
Scarlett then interfered and shot a fireball at Drew, but it wasn’t very effective and he continued to beat down Kross until Scarlett hit him with a Low Blow, and Kross then put Drew in his Submission hold.
According to PWInsider, McIntyre was very sick with bad food poisoning, but still pushed through SmackDown. He was even given IV treatment.
WWE then decided to pull McIntyre from this weekend’s Live Events, so he can rest.
Braun Strowman replaced him at last night’s Live Event (tap here to read the complete results).
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Accidentally Exposed By Lana:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 25, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Rick Rude vs. Scrub
– Big Bossman vs. Joe Cruz
– Ken Patera vs. Chris Duffy
– Ted Dibiase vs. Tommy Angel
– Ultimate Warrior vs. Trent Knight
– Brother Love Show with the Rougeau Brothers
– Sam Houston vs. Mike Williams
– Dino Bravo vs. Dave Paradise