• Updated Extreme Rules 2018 Betting Odds
The updated betting odds for tonight’s matches show a few changes. Seth Rollins is now the favorite to win the Intercontinental Championship match and The Bludgeon Brothers are now expected to retain the SmackDown Tag Team Titles over Team Hell No.
Below are the updated odds and the favorites (according to Bet Wrestling):
– Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley
Reigns (Favorite) -180
– WWE Championship Match
AJ Styles (Favorite) -850
– Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler +125
Seth Rollins (Favorite) -165
– RAW Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss (Favorite) -260
Nia Jax +180
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
Asuka (Favorite) -150
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt (Favorites) -270
The B-Team +190
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
Team Hell No +145
The Bludgeon Brothers (Favorites) -180
– United States Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura (Favorite) -350
Jeff Hardy +250
– Steel Cage Match
Braun Strowman (Favorite) -350
Kevin Owens +250
– Tables Match
SAnitY (Favorites) -280
The New Day +200
– Constable Baron Corbin vs. Finn Balor
Balor (Favorite) -155
• Top WWE Star Working Hurt At Tonight’s Extreme Rules 2018 PPV?
It looks like Old School WWF Legend Kane will be working hurt on tonight’s Extreme Rules 2018 PPV. Kane was seen wearing a ‘medical walking boot’ and was limping.
Below is a photo:
When asked about it, Kane noted that it wasn’t a wrestling related injury, but he hopes he’ll be fine by Extreme Rules 2018.
Kane will team up with Daniel Bryan (together known as Team Hell No) to face The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles tonight at Extreme Rules 2018 PPV.