• Triple H Introduces New World Heavyweight Championship On RAW
Below are the results from tonight’s RAW so far:
– Cody Rhodes kicked off RAW and recalled facing Seth Rollins with a torn pec in the same arena he is in tonight and told Brock Lesnar to pick a spot.
Finn Balor interrupted and claimed Cody can’t win against Brock on his own, and wants him to join The Judgment Day.
Cody declined. Finn told Cody to watch his back because one day he’s going to slap the bleach out of Cody’s hair. Cody said he’s medically cleared to compete and will face him tonight.
– The Bloodline (The Usos & Solo Sikoa) def. LWO
After the match, The Usos said they had one bad night and they ended up losing their Titles at WrestleMania 39. However, they’re going to make things right this Friday by becoming 9-time Tag Team Champions on SmackDown.
– Damage CTRL challenged RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair backstage, which led to a 6 woman tag team match being set up: Bianca & WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Damage CTRL.
– In a backstage segment, Sami Zayn told Jey Uso that he feels bad for him for what The Bloodline is putting him through. Jey said Sami made is decision and he made his.
– Cathy Kelley asked Trish Stratus about Becky Lynch’s absence. Trish said:
“Why isn’t Becky here? She told me that she’s having a hard time being the face of the women’s division, which is a lot for her being a mother. But for me it’s not so much. What she needs is to stay home and say ‘Thank you Trish’.”
– Street Profits def. Shelton Benjamin & Cedric Alexander
– Triple H brought back the World Heavyweight Championship with a new design. This new champion will be crowned at Night of Champions. This Title will be on the brand where Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns doesn’t end up on.
WATCH: Eva Marie & Maryse Having Fun In Revealing Outfits:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 24, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Westchester County Civic Center in White Plains, New York and featured Highlight Videos on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
Men on a Misson vs. Iron Mike Sharpe & Emilio Ulcia
Crush vs. Mike Freeman
The Headshrinkers vs. Tyrone Knox & Derek Domino
Earthquake vs. Mike Mabuccia
Diesel vs. Mike Bursy
Lex Luger vs. The Black Phantom