Below are the complete results from tonight’s go-home edition of RAW for this Saturday’s Night Of Champions:
– Brock Lesnar brutally assaulted Cody Rhodes backstage to kick off tonight’s RAW. Lesnar injured Cody’s arm.
– Paul Heyman was in the ring and hyped what The Bloodline will do at Night Of Champions this Saturday night in Saudi Arabia. Heyman said he had nothing to do with what Brock did to Cody.
Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn came out. Heyman then left. Owens said they will dedicate their win over Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa to the true pillars of The Bloodline – The Usos.
Imperium then came to the ring and so did Matt Riddle, to back up Owens & Zayn. A brawl broke out.
– Bronson Reed def. Ricochet
– Rhea Ripley vs. Natalya for the SmackDown Women’s Championship is made official for Night of Champions. Rhea interrupted Apollo Crews’ interview and declared that she will make an example of Natalya and end her legendary career.
– In a backstage interview, Seth Rollins claimed that Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is taking opportunities away from everybody else on the roster, and that’s about as selfish as you can be. He wants to become the World Heavyweight Champion so the fans can forget about The Tribal Chief.
– In a backstage segment, Finn Balor said Shinsuke Nakamura cost Damian Priest a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and he’s going to beat him up tonight.
– Zoey Stark def. Candice LeRae
– Brock Lesnar came to the ring and said Cody Rhodes will not be facing him at Night of Champions due to the beat down he gave Cody earlier tonight.
Lesnar said he will do an Open Challenge at Night of Champions and all they have to do is come to the ring right now.
Cody came out wearing a sling and went after Brock. Brock easily beat him down and hurt Cody even more with the Kimura Lock.
Neither @CodyRhodes nor @BrockLesnar will give up without a fight, but someone may need to step in and stop this…#WWERaw pic.twitter.com/a3tFA60nI8
— USA Network (@USANetwork) May 23, 2023
– Alpha Academy (with Maxxine Dupri) def. The Viking Raiders (with Valhalla)
– Finn Balor def. Shinsuke Nakamura
– Raquel Rodriguez def. Sonya Deville
Chelsea Green attacked Raquel after the match, which led to Shotzi making the save.
– Trish Stratus asked Adam Pearce to have a “no touch” policy during her contract signing with Becky Lynch tonight.
– During their Night Of Champions contract signing, Trish Stratus said this is her first contract signing segment, but Becky has had many. Trish said that is because of the work she did, not Becky. Trish said this is going to be Becky’s last contract signing.
Becky said Trish is scared, but she won’t do anything to her and she wants Trish at her 100% at Night of Champions. Becky said she has had a career Trish could only dream of.
Lynch said if Trish thinks barking like a dog (referring to Vince McMahon making Trish do that in 2001) was bad, wait until what she does to her this Saturday. Trish got mad and threw the table at Becky and left.
Context for the young-ins on Becky’s dog comment to Trish Stratus. #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/Ob25yr1dCh
— Possibly Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) May 23, 2023
– In a backstage segment, Raquel Rodriguez revealed that WWE’s newest tag team is her & Shotzi.
– Dominik Mysterio (with Rhea Ripley) def. Apollo Crews
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn and Matt Riddle def. Imperium (Intercontinental Champion Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci)
– In a backstage segment to end the show, Triple H showed concern for Cody Rhodes after the two attacks by Brock Lesnar earlier in the night. Triple H said Cody knows his arm is broken and he’s afraid… Cody cut him off and got angry and said he’s not afraid.
Triple H then said Cody is afraid that he won’t be cleared to compete at Night Of Champions if he gets the Doctors to check on him.
Cody reminded HHH of The Game’s own career, and how he always showed up to fight no matter what injury he was dealing with. HHH smiled and gave his blessing to The American Nightmare for this Saturday.