WWE held an untelevised Live Event / House Show at the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center (WYCC) in Salisbury, Maryland this past Sunday.
At this event, Bayley hurt her knee during a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women’s Championship, which also featured Asuka and Charlotte Flair.
After Bayley got hurt, the referee threw the “X” sign (which represents a legitimate injury) and the match was cut short. Asuka pinned Charlotte to retain the Title, and Bayley was helped to the back.
You can watch how Bayley got injured below:
Video of where Bayley got injured. Looks like it was a total accident but still hope it wasn’t too serious! 🙏 pic.twitter.com/MQj2gswC6n
— Kaylee♡ (@kotaXdeville) July 17, 2023
Bayley tweeted the following after the match:
“I’ll be alright, thanks everyone.”
I’ll be alright, thanks everyone. pic.twitter.com/ndfB1hhQ0S
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 17, 2023
In an update from Fightful Select, WWE Doctors said Bayley leaving the show without using crutches is a good sign. They’ll get a better idea on the extent of the injury when the swelling goes down.
Below are the complete results from this Live Event:
– Triple Threat Match For The Intercontinental Championship: Gunther (c) def. Matt Riddle and Chad Gable to retain the Title
– United States Championship Match: AJ Styles def. Austin Theory (c) via DQ, Theory retains the Title
– AJ Styles & Karl Anderson def. United States Champion Austin Theory & Kit Wilson of Pretty Deadly
– Women’s World Championship Match: Rhea Ripley (c) def. Natalya to retain the Title
– Cody Rhodes def. “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio
– Omos def. Akira Tozawa
– Triple Threat Match For The WWE Women’s Championship: Asuka (c) def. Charlotte Flair and Bayley to retain the Title
– World Heavyweight Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. Finn Balor to retain the Title
Also Read: Seth Rollins Might Undergo Surgery Soon
WATCH: Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Super Hot Buns: