• Update On Goldberg’s Status Ahead Of WrestleMania 37
WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg is contracted to wrestle two matches per year in WWE till 2022.
He wrestled earlier this year at Royal Rumble 2021, where he lost to Drew McIntyre in a WWE Championship match.
He has one more match left for this year and it was originally scheduled to take place at WrestleMania 37.
However, Fightful Select is reporting that the plan for Goldberg to wrestle at WrestleMania 37 got cancelled in February.
Things haven’t changed since and there’s no plan for a surprise appearance by Goldberg this weekend.
WWE is saving Goldberg’s second match for a big PPV event later this year (like SummerSlam or Survivor Series) and he’s rumored to face Roman Reigns for a while now.
WATCH: Becky Lynch Shows Off Her Butt (Part 4):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 9, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
– Big John Studd vs. Greg Winston
– Ivan Koloff vs. Barry Hart
– Sonny Boy Hayes vs. Butch Cassidy
– Jimmy Snuka vs. BB Coleman
– Iron Mike Sharpe vs. Mac Rivera
– SD Jones vs. Bobby Golden