• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 29, 1992) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl II’ PPV, that happened later on the same day.
The card can be found below:
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Mike Thor & Fred Avery
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Maximum Overdrive (from a 1990 Clash of the Champions)
– Sting vs. Rick Thames
– The Fab. Freebirds vs. Tommy Rich & Joey Maggs
– Lex Luger Promo
– Ron Simmons vs. Bob Cook
– Marcus Bagwell/Terry Taylor feud Recap
– Rick Rude vs. Brian Pillman
• Update On Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan’s WrestleMania 36 Matches
13 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will face WWE Hall of Famer Edge at WrestleMania 36.
According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE is expected to add a stipulation to this match (something like No Holds Barred, No DQ or a Street Fight) as that would make things easier for Edge in his first singles match in 9 years.
Speaking of WrestleMania 36, there have been discussions of doing a WrestleMania 28 rematch between Daniel Bryan & Sheamus.
However, if WWE doesn’t have time for this singles match on the lengthy WrestleMania 36 match-card, then it’s a possibility that WWE ends up doing Braun Strowman vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania 36.
WATCH: WWE Interviewer Charly Caruso Featured In A Non-PG Video: