• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (July 10, 1993) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Beach Blast 1993” PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Lord Steven Regal vs. Chris Sullivan
– Interview: Lord Steven Regal & Sir William
– WCW Magazine – Interview: Hollywood Blondes
– Feature – Catherine White in Cleveland with “Colette & Dewey” & Cactus Jack
– Jim Neidhart vs. Todd Zane
– Interview: Sting
– Beach Blast Control Center
– Sid Vicious vs. Warren Quinn
– Interview: Sid Vicious & Col. Rob Parker
– Flair For The Gold: Paul Orndorff
– WCW Magazine – Interview: Ravishing Rick Rude
– Big Van Vader vs. British Bulldog
• Update On The Rock & John Cena’s Status For SmackDown On FOX, Other Special Things WWE Is Planning
According to WrestlingNewsCo, 16 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena will appear on the October 4th edition of SmackDown, when it moves to FOX, as Cena will be in Los Angeles during that week.
A lot of other big names will also be appearing on the show. One of those rumored big names is The Rock. While WWE officials haven’t contacted The Rock yet, the show is still a few months away and The Rock will most likely make it to the show if his schedule is free.
Apart from the big wrestling stars, WWE & FOX officials want big celebrities to be in attendance for the show (similar to how UFC & Boxing events have celebrities in attendance) to give the show a big event feel. That’s why WWE booked the show in STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
There have been talks of doing a red carpet special prior to the debut episode of SmackDown on FOX, so that they can begin this new partnership with a monster rating.
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & Extreme Rules 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R