• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 10, 1990) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Honky Tonk Man & Greg Valentine vs. Frankie Valdez & Gary Sabaugh
2. The Big Boss Man vs. “Iron” Mike Sharpe
3. Rick Martel vs. Louie Spicolli
4. Akeem vs. Ricky Ataki
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon Shows Off Her Huge Juggs & Buns:
• Update On Which RAW Stars Are Being Considered To Face Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 35
As we noted before, the Wrestling Observer reported that WWE officials are planning Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin for WrestleMania 35.
This surprised many fans as WWE usually selects top stars for Reigns at WrestleMania, but then again, WWE is treating Corbin as a “top heel” nowadays (he even pinned Braun Strowman at Elimination Chamber 2019 PPV).
In an update to this, Slice Wrestling is now reporting that the following RAW stars are being considered to face “The Big Dog” at WrestleMania 35:
– Dean Ambrose
– Drew McIntyre
– Baron Corbin
Hopefully, we’ll get a hint regarding Reigns’ WrestleMania 35 program after tonight’s FastLane 2019 PPV (where all the above 3 names will be involved with Reigns in the 6 man tag team match).