• Vickie Guerrero Has A Major Regret From The Day Eddie Guerrero Died
Today is Eddie Guerrero’s 16th death anniversary.
During an appearance on the Talk Is Jericho podcast in 2020, Vickie Guerrero talked about the passing of her husband, WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero, and revealed a major regret she has from the day Eddie died.
Below is what Vickie said:
“On the morning that he passed away, I got a phone call at 5:30 in the morning and it was Eddie.
Usually, he would just call and wait for me to call him back whenever I would wake up. And for some reason, I heard it and I was like, ‘no, I’ll just call him back later when I wake up.’
I hate myself every day because if I answered it, I would have heard from him. And that’s something you just never know.
You never know what God has in store for you that day.”
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 13, 1999) – WWF Jakked / WWF Metal
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly syndicated TV show ‘WWF Jakked’ (night version) aka ‘WWF Metal’ (afternoon version).
It featured matches on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1999’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
– Crash Holly vs. Mark Henry vs. Prince Albert vs. Viscera
– Matt Hardy vs. D-Von Dudley
– D’Lo Brown vs. Steve Blackman
– Rikishi vs. Julio Fantastico