• Vickie Guerrero Has A Major Regret From The Day Eddie Guerrero Died
Today is Eddie Guerrero’s 15th death anniversary.
During an appearance on the Talk Is Jericho podcast earlier this year, Vickie Guerrero talked about the passing of her husband, WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero and revealed a major regret she has from the day Eddie died.
Below is what Vickie said:
“On the morning that he passed away, I got a phone call at 5:30 in the morning and it was Eddie.
Usually, he would just call and wait for me to call him back whenever I would wake up. And for some reason, I heard it and I was like, ‘no, I’ll just call him back later when I wake up.’
I hate myself every day because if I answered it, I would have heard from him. And that’s something you just never know.
You never know what God has in store for you that day.”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 13, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center in Salisbury, Maryland and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Blue Blazer vs. Barry Horowitz
– Outlaw Ron Bass vs. David Isley
– Tito Santana vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
– Akeem vs. Dave Stoudimiere
– Ted DiBiase vs. Mario Mancini
– Bret Hart vs. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine