• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 1, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania event.
You can find the card below:
– David Sammartino vs. Gino Carabello
– Paul Orndorff vs. Mario Mancini
– Blackjack Mulligan vs. Rusty Brooks
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Jose Luis Rivera
– Tito Santana vs. Dave Barbie
– Andre The Giant & S.D. Jones vs. Ken Patera & Big John Studd
• Enzo Amore Says Joining WWE Is Like Joining The Mob
During a recent interview with The Hannibal TV, former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore talked about getting fired from WWE because of rape allegations (which turned out to be false).
Enzo was asked if he ever considered a lawsuit against WWE for firing him and below is what he said:
“Absolutely not. You have to understand the gratitude that I have for the opportunity I was given and when you join the Mob you don’t talk about the Mob, man.
I did nothing wrong. The world knows it, the police report says it. You fired me based on a tweet so here’s me firing back. Now I’m not gonna sit down and be no b*tch about my brand and what it is that I bring to the table as a pro wrestler.
At the same time I’ll play the game. It’s a game, man. It’s pro wrestling. It’s a work it’s not real life.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Hot Buns:
• Vince McMahon Is Now Allowing Usage Of A Banned Word In WWE
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon has lifted the ban on the word “wrestler” in WWE:
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) November 30, 2019
Dash Wilder of The Revival took credit for this:
You’re welcome, everyone. https://t.co/rPAafjxa17
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) November 30, 2019