• Vince McMahon Is Proud Of WWE Hall Of Famer For Going To Space
A few days ago, Old School WWF Celebrity William Shatner, whom many of you remember as Captain Kirk from the original Star Trek series, actually went to space aboard a Blue Origin rocket, a trip he was invited to by Amazon owner Jeff Bezos.
WWE CEO Vince McMahon took to Twitter and commented on the situation by tweeting the following:
“So proud that the legendary William Shatner, a WWE Hall of Famer now holds the record for the oldest person in space!”
— Vince McMahon (@VinceMcMahon) October 15, 2021
Earlier this year, Shatner (age 90) was inducted into the Celebrity Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, he accepted the award with a video appearance.
WATCH: Kaitlyn In A Pool:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 16, 1999) – WWF Jakked / WWF Metal
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly syndicated TV show ‘WWF Jakked’ (night version) aka ‘WWF Metal’ (afternoon version).
It featured matches on the road to the ‘WWF No Mercy 1999’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
– Gangrel vs. Shawn Stasiak
– Prince Albert vs. Stevie Richards (as Dude Love)
– The Dudley Boyz vs. Mideon & Viscera
– Papi Chulo vs. Taka Michinoku