• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (January 22, 1994) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1994, World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl IV’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Ric Flair vs. Bobby Eaton
– The Shockmaster vs. Denny Brown
– WCW Control Center
– Sting vs. Nasty Ned
– The Hi-light Zone
– Flashback – The Nasty Boys vs. Terry Taylor & Jackie Fulton (Clash XII, 9/26/90)
– Clip: Ron Simmons slaps Ice Train (WCW SN)
– Ron Simmons vs. Scott Allen
– Clip: Col Rob Parker tries to put a chicken mask on Brian Pillman (WCW SN)
– Rick Rude & Steve Austin vs. Dustin Rhodes & Brian Pillman
• Vince McMahon & Pat Patterson Were Probably Drunk At Rocky Johnson’s Funeral, Pat’s Gone Senile, Says Former WWE Wrestler Harry Smith
As we noted earlier, some drama took place earlier today at Rocky Johnson’s funeral (tap here to read more).
The Hannibal TV got in touch with former WWE wrestler Harry Smith (who attended the funeral) and asked if the reports about Vince McMahon & Pat Patterson were true or not.
Harry confirmed that the reports are true and Hannibal said the following:
“Harry Smith told me he was too busy right now to do a Skype with me, but he said he could confirm this and this is what he wrote.
He said lots of people could confirm this because lots of people are asking him what happened.
He said: ‘I think Vince and Pat were really strange or they were drunk or they were a bit of both probably. Pat’s microphone got cut off because he was talking so long at the funeral. Pat’s ending line was: ‘Last night I was drunk and I was drinking water or what I thought was in the sink and then the toilet seat fell on my head.’
‘Vince said: ‘Rocky Johnson was a great wrestler, but the greatest thing he ever did was marry Ata and Ata had some kids.’ Then he walked out of the building.
‘Vince strutted on and off the stage like he was doing a promo. He looked like he really shrunk too’ — I assume he means in size. Harry goes on to say ‘Vince and Pat are completely out to lunch. I thought they were drunk, but I spoke to Pat and maybe he’s just going senile.’
He’s not the only one I’ve heard that’s said Pat is gong senile.
He said: ‘I don’t think Pat’s memory is all that good.'”
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon Exposed Due To N*p Slip On Live TV: