• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 29, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VIII’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Sandy Beach
– Mr. Perfect/Ric Flair Interview
– Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Lee Armstrong
– The Natural Disasters vs. Sonny Trout & Tommy Stevenson
– Money Inc/Jimmy Hart Interview
– Sid Justice vs. Mike Casey & Matt Burn
– WrestleMania Report
– Shawn Michaels vs. Scott Allen
• Vince McMahon Refuses To Do Business With 2 Former WWE Champions
According to the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon refused to do business with two former WWE World Champions – CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio.
Punk’s agent reportedly reached out to WWE to look for a deal, but Vince wasn’t interested in doing anything with Punk. Also, Punk taking jabs at WWE and their deal with Saudi Arabia doesn’t help the matter either.
Vince reportedly mentioned backstage that Punk has “issues” and shouldn’t be trusted.
On the other hand, Del Rio noted during a recent interview that he’s been in talks with WWE and hopes to return to the company this year.
There’s no truth to Del Rio’s claims and Vince isn’t interested in doing business with him either, because Del Rio also has heat with the company (mainly Triple H).
Del Rio’s age and history of personal baggage doesn’t do him any favours in a return to WWE either.
WATCH: We Bet You’ve Never Seen Carmella In This Outfit Before: