• WWE Live Event Results From Birmingham, England
Below are the results from a recent WWE Live Event in Birmingham, England:
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: WOKEN Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt (c) def. The B-Team and Heath Slater & Rhyno to retain the Titles.
– WWE United Kingdom Championship Match: Pete Dunne (c) def. Mark Andrews to retain the Title.
– Zack Ryder & Chad Gable def. Mojo Rawley & Goldust
– Finn Balor def. Baron Corbin
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Nia Jax (c) def. Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks & Bayley to retain the Title.
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. Jinder Mahal to retain the Title.
– Bobby Roode interrupted Elias’ musical performance and laid him out with a Glorious DDT.
– Natalya & Ember Moon def. Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan
– Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley def. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Samoa Joe
• Vince McMahon Tells Top WWE Star To Lose Weight Or Lose His Spot
It looks like former Universal Champion Kevin Owens will need to lose some weight, or his career will take a hit in the WWE.
According to DirtySheets.net, Vince McMahon has told Kevin Owens (who recently signed a 5 year contract with the company with an increase in salary) to lose weight or lose his spot.
This isn’t the first time Vince has talked to Owens about his weight, as Vince has told Owens to lose weight multiple times before.
So if Owens doesn’t lose weight and get in a better shape in the coming months, he’s expected to become a mid-carder on RAW.
Speaking of Owens, he won a Triple Threat match involving Bobby Lashley & Elias in the main event of this week’s RAW to qualify for next month’s Men’s Money In The Bank ladder match. You can watch his victory in the above video.
Also Read: SmackDown Champion Suffers Injury? – Click Here.