• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 11, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Buddy Rose
– Mr. Perfect vs. Jerry Monti
– Earthquake vs. Mark Ming
– Rowdy Roddy Piper Interview
– Rick Rude vs. Pez Whatley
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
• 2019 WWE Salaries For Vince McMahon, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon & Shane McMahon Revealed
Below are the complete 2019 salaries of Vince McMahon, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon & Shane McMahon:
– Vince McMahon: $3,503,703 in 2019, down from $5,658,238 million in 2018, but up from $3,087,537 in 2017 and $3,071,600 in 2016
– Triple H (includes his pay as a performer): $3,328,092 in 2019, down from $5,031,459 in 2018. His pay was $3,223,716 in 2017 and $3,993,417 in 2016
– Stephanie McMahon: $2,027,248
– Shane McMahon (he only got paid for being a performer): $2,082,011 in 2019, up from $955,175 in 2018
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Former WWE Diva Christy Hemme:
Announcement Regarding TakerMania (March 24, 2020)
We want to announce that we’ll be hosting a “TakerMania” event on our WrestleFeed App on March 24th, on the occasion of The Undertaker’s 55th birthday.
At TakerMania, the first-ever W.W.F Champion (World WrestleFeed Champion) will be crowned. TakerMania will be a quiz on The Undertaker’s career.
The winner of TakerMania Quiz will win $500 and will be crowned the W.W.F Champion.
We’ll share more details regarding TakerMania soon (including other prizes).
So please download our WrestleFeed app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R