• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (May 21, 2000) – WWF Judgment Day 2000
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on May 21, 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘Judgment Day 2000’ LIVE on PPV from the Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky.
It was the 2nd Judgment Day PPV out of 11 the WWF/WWE aired between 1998 and 2009.
Here are the PPV results:
– Too Cool defeated Edge, Christian & Kurt Angle
– Triple threat – WWF European Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) defeated Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn
– Falls Count Anywhere: Shane McMahon defeated Big Show
– Submission match – WWF Intercontinental Championship: Chris Benoit (c) defeated Chris Jericho
– Tables match: D-Generation X defeated The Dudley Boyz
– Iron Man match – WWF Championship: Triple H defeated The Rock (c)
• Vince McMahon Unhappy At Referee During Tag Team Match On RAW
According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, Vince McMahon was unhappy at a referee during The Usos vs. The Revival match on RAW for things which weren’t even noticeable:
“I know there was some heat on the ref by Vince McMahon in particular for spots that you and I would not notice quite frankly. There was one during the break and one early on in the match and Vince was not happy. I thought the match was good. I thought that whatever it was I didn’t notice because it didn’t hurt the match at all.”