• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (December 3, 1991) – This Tuesday in Texas
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on December 3, 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘This Tuesday In Texas’ LIVE on PPV from the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
This took place only 6 days after the Survivor Series 1991 PPV and was booked by Jack Tunney as a ‘one time only’ event that was main evented by the ‘Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan’ rematch after their Survivor Series bout ended in a controversial way.
But “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair who interfered in their first match, didn’t hesitate to do so again…
Here are the results:
– WWF Intercontinental Championship: Bret Hart (c) defeated Skinner
– Randy Savage defeated Jake Roberts
– The British Bulldog defeated The Warlord
– Repo Man & Ted DiBiase defeated El Matador & Virgil
– WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Hulk Hogan defeated The Undertaker (c)
• What Happened In The RAW Dark Main Event? Title Change After RAW
After last night’s RAW went off the air, RAW Women’s Champion “The Man” Becky Lynch defeated WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Kairi Sane in a singles match in the dark main event.
Becky didn’t appear on last night’s RAW. On the other hand, Kairi Sane wrestled a match on RAW, where The Kabuki Warrior defeated Charlotte Flair in a 2 on 1 Handicap match.
Also after RAW, R-Truth regained the WWE 24/7 Championship by pinning NASCAR Cup Champion Kyle Busch (who won it from Truth on RAW) in a backstage segment.
You can watch it below:
R-Truth is now a 24 time WWE 24/7 Champion.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Slaps Her Own $exy Bum: