• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (November 18, 1989) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1989, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode from the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Starrcade 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Promo By The Steiner Brothers
– The Samoan Swat Team/The Samoan Savage vs. Lee Scott/Bob Emory/Mike Justice
– Promo By The Steiner Brothers
– Promo By Doom And Woman
– Flyin’ Brian vs. Lou Taffiloni
– The Skyscrapers vs. Bill Ford/Pat Rose
– Promo By The Dynamic Dudes
– Doom One vs. Jerry Price
– Promo By The Fabulous Freebirds
– Buzz Sawyer vs. Trent Knight
– Promo By Kevin Sullivan
– Kevin Sullivan vs. Tommy Angel
– The Fabulous Freebirds vs. The Steiner Brothers (World Tag Team Title Match)
– In Ring Interview w/ The Steiner Brothers After The Match
• What Happened With Daniel Bryan After Survivor Series 2018 Went Off The Air? Shane McMahon To Bring Changes To SmackDown
As seen in the main event of Survivor Series 2018, Universal Champion Brock Lesnar once again reigned supreme over the WWE Champion, when he defeated Daniel Bryan.
Below are the results from the PPV:
– Tag Team RAW vs. SmackDown Traditional Elimination Match: Team SmackDown (The Usos, The New Day, SAnitY, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson and The Colons) def. Team RAW (Bobby Roode & Chad Gable, The Revival, The B-Team, Lucha House Party and The Ascension) [KICKOFF SHOW]
– Women’s RAW vs. SmackDown Traditional Elimination Match: Team RAW (Nia Jax, Mickie James, Tamina, Sasha Banks & Bayley) def. Team SmackDown (Carmella, Sonya Deville, Asuka, Naomi & Mandy Rose)
– Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins def. United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
– RAW Tag Team Champions AOP (Akam & Rezar) def. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro)
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Buddy Murphy (c) def. Mustafa Ali to retain the Title.
– Men’s RAW vs. SmackDown Traditional Elimination Match: Team RAW (Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, Finn Balor & Bobby Lashley) def. Team SmackDown (Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Samoa Joe, The Miz & Jeff Hardy)
– RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey def. Charlotte Flair via DQ.
– Universal Champion Brock Lesnar def. WWE Champion Daniel Bryan
Lesnar absolutely destroyed Bryan in the beginning, but Bryan made a comeback in the match after delivering a low-blow to Lesnar.
Lesnar powered out of Bryan’s triangle hold submission and nailed an F5 for the win. You can check it out below:
— Italo Santana ?? (@BulletClubIta) November 19, 2018
After Survivor Series 2018 went off the air, Bryan got up and continued his heel act. The crowd booed him when he held up the WWE Championship before leaving.
You can watch it below:
Bryan losing to Lesnar was the final nail in the coffin for SmackDown Live as they lost 0-6 to RAW (WWE didn’t count SmackDown’s win on the Kickoff Show).
Shane McMahon is planning to bring some changes this coming Tuesday on SmackDown Live after brutal Survivor Series loss to RAW:
This wasn’t the night I had in mind for Team Blue.
Tomorrow is a new day, but something is going to have to change come Tuesday. #SurvivorSeries
— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) November 19, 2018