• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (August 13, 1990) – WWF/AJPW Summit
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on August 13, 1990, the World Wrestling Federation and All Japan Pro Wrestling held a joint televised event called ‘WWF/AJPW Wrestling Summit’ in the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan.
Originally Freebird Terry Gordy was supposed to wrestle “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan in the main event of the show, but eventually got replaced with “Cowboy” Stan Hansen.
Here are the results:
– Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas & Joe Malenko Def. Samson Fuyuki & Tatsumi Kitihara & Toshiaki Kawada
– Jushin Liger defeated Akira Nogami
– Jimmy Snuka & Tito Santana defeated Kenta Kobashi & Masa Fuchi
– Tiger Mask II wrestled Bret Hart to a time-limit draw
– The Great Kabuki defeated Greg Valentine
– Jake Roberts defeated Big Boss Man
– IWGP World Tag Team Title: Masa Saito (C) & Shinya Hashimoto (C) defeated Masa Chono & Riki Choshu
– Haku & Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Curt Hennig & Rick Martel
– Genichiro Tenryu defeated Randy Savage
– WWF World Heavyweight Title: The Ultimate Warrior (C) defeated Ted DiBiase
– Andre The Giant & Shohei Baba defeated Demolition
– Hulk Hogan defeated Stan Hansen
• When Sasha Banks’ Buns Got Exposed Big Time (Video)
As seen on this week’s post-SummerSlam 2019 edition of RAW, former RAW Women’s Champion “The Boss” Sasha Banks returned to WWE programming after being on hiatus for several months.
Banks turned heel and attacked Natalya & Becky Lynch. A lot of fans enjoyed this moment.
Another Sasha Banks moment from 2019 that fans enjoyed a lot was when she suffered a major wardrobe malfunction in the ring.
You can watch it below:
To check out more videos like this, download our official “WrestleFeed” app now! Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R