WrestleMania 31 sure had a few short good moments, with THE single biggest WrestleMania moment of that year being the nWo (New World Order) and DX (D-Generation X) standing in one ring, face to face.
But overall it was a weak event without all that much of a built up for most of the matches.
Yet another Cruiserweight Wrestler winning a World HEAVYWEIGHT Title at the end of the PPV, didn’t exactly help either (like some IWC Smarks claimed).
• Daniel Bryan defeated Bad News Barrett, R-Truth, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, Dolph Ziggler, and Stardust
• Randy Orton defeated Seth Rollins
• Triple H defeated Sting
• AJ Lee and Paige defeated The Bella Twins
• John Cena defeated Rusev
• The Undertaker defeated Bray Wyatt
• Seth Rollins defeated Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns