2. WWE WrestleMania 32
WrestleMania 32 holds the record for the most attended WWE event ever, but that’s not because it was an awesome event. WrestleMania sells out on it’s name value and history nowadays and that’s the reason behind this weak WrestleMania event having an attendance of more than 100,000.
Many big matches were originally planned for this show, including The Undertaker vs. John Cena, but injuries to multiple top WWE Superstars prevented that from happening. The highlight of the night ended up being Stone Cold Steve Austin delivering Stunners to The League of Nation and New Day members.
Below are the results from the show:
• Kalisto def. Ryback to retain the United States Championship.
• Team Total Divas def. Team BAD & Blonde
• The Usos def. The Dudley Boyz
• Zack Ryder def. Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara & Sami Zayn in a Ladder match to win the Intercontinental Title.
• Chris Jericho def. AJ Styles
• The League of Nations def. The New Day
• Brock Lesnar def. Dean Ambrose in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.
• The Undertaker def. Shane McMahon in a Hell in a Cell match.
• Baron Corbin won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
• The Rock def. Eric Rowan in an Impromptu match.
• Roman Reigns def. Triple H to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.