• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 15, 1990) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode from the Georgia Mountains Center in Gainesville, Georgia, featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Rick & Scott Steiner vs. James Solomon & Jeff Stone
– Wrestling Wrap Up
– Doom vs. Pat Rose & Reno Riggins
– Terry Taylor vs. Death Row
– Brian Pillman vs. Buddy Landell
– Wendell Cooley & Allen Iron Eagle vs. The State Patrol
– Tim Horner vs. Snake Watson
– Dan Spivey vs. Rick Ford
• WWE Announces Hefty Fine For Becky Lynch
WWE just announced the following:
Becky Lynch fined for inadvertently striking a referee
“Becky Lynch has been fined $10,000 for inadvertently striking a referee during her RAW Women’s Championship Match against Sasha Banks.
The Man had intended to deliver the chair strike to The Boss but ended up hitting the referee instead. After the referee went down, the title match descended into chaos, as the two rivals took their brawl to the concourse.
Stay tuned to WWE digital platforms for any further updates.”
You can watch the attack below: