• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 13, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from Loch Sheldrake, New York and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania X’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Lex Luger/Bret Hart Interview (From Superstars)
– Owen Hart vs. Jason Headings
– Razor Ramon vs. Reno Riggins
– The Quebecers vs. Rich Myers and Steve Smith
– WrestleMania Report
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Scrub
– “The Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ben Jordan
Announcement: Winner of the TakerMania Quiz contest on our WrestleFeed App on March 24th will win $500 and become the 1st ever W.W.F Champion (World WrestleFeed Champion).
Download our app now:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• WWE Botches The Undertaker’s New T-Shirt Ahead Of WrestleMania 36
With AJ Styles calling The Undertaker an old man in their WrestleMania 36 feud, WWE has released a new T-Shirt for The Undertaker.
You can check it out below:
Below is what the backside of the T-Shirt reads:
“Be weary of the old man in a profession where young men don’t last long.”
WWE made a botch and wrote “weary” instead of “wary”. Wary means “feeling or showing caution about possible dangers”, while Weary means “grow tired of or bored with”.
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In Bikini – Video #1: