• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 3, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Viking Hall in Bristol, Tennessee and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– WrestleMania 4 Highlights
– Harley Race vs. Jim Evans
– The Killer Bees vs. Dave Wagner & Pete Sanchez
– Randy Savage/Greg Valentine/Hulk Hogan/Wrestlemania Highlights
– The Bolsheviks vs. Alden Kinsey & Scott Casey
– Billy Graham/Don Muraco Interview
– Outlaw Ron Bass vs. Rick Hunter
– Ken Patera vs. Jose Luis Rivera
• WWE Changes Plan For Post-WrestleMania 35 PPV
The post-WrestleMania 35 PPV was set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 3rd, but WWE has now rescheduled this PPV.
According to the Wrestling Observer, the Saudi Arabia PPV will now take place on June 7th. The reason behind this change in schedule isn’t known as of now, but the WWE Superstars will now be getting quite some days off as they aren’t booked for any events from April 30th to May 5th.
No word yet on what this means for The Undertaker & Brock Lesnar (both men were scheduled to work this PPV).
We’ll keep you updated regarding new post-WrestleMania 35 PPV plans.