• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (March 12, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Hart Foundation vs. Buddy Rose/Mike Sharpe
– WWF Update
– Rick Rude vs. Pez Whatley
– Hercules & Paul Roma vs. The Brooklyn Brawler & Black Bart
– Tugboat vs. Randy Jones
– Rick Martel vs. The Red Rooster (JIP)
– WrestleMania 6 Report
– Akeem vs. Ricky Ataki
– WWF Event Center
– Demolition vs. Dale Wolfe & Steve Vega
– Hulk Hogan vs. Dino Bravo
WATCH: AJ Lee Teases Fans With Her Hot Buns:
• WWE Could Have Big Things Planned For Women Later This Year
According to Rajah, WWE officials are hoping that they can convince the Saudi Arabian government to have WWE’s female wrestlers compete at the scheduled November 1st show in Saudi Arabia.
This is possibly the reason why an all-women’s PPV is currently not on WWE’s PPV schedule for 2019.
However, WWE will go on to add an all-women’s PPV if they fail to convince the Saudi Arabian government to have women compete at their show.
For those who don’t know, WWE did the first-ever all-women’s PPV, WWE Evolution, last year to avoid getting criticized for doing another all-men’s PPV in Saudi Arabia – WWE Crown Jewel (who already involved a lot of controversy).
WWE will be doing two PPVs in Saudi Arabia this year as well (as they signed a 10 year deal with Saudi Arabia and this is the second year of the deal) – one in May (which will be the post-WrestleMania 35 PPV) and one in November.