• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (September 8, 1990) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Rick & Scott Steiner vs. Barry Horowitz & Doug Vines
– Buddy Landell vs. Zan Panzer
– Wrestling Wrap Up – Sting/Black Scorpion feud
– Barry Windham vs. Reno Riggins
– Junkyard Dog vs. Snake Watson
– Promo – Barry Windham
– Brian Pillman vs. Rick Fargo
– Doom vs. Brad Batten & Joe Barrett
– Video – Master Blasters
– Terry Taylor vs. Bill Ford
– Stan Hansen vs. Dave Studemeyer
– Promo – Lex Luger
– The Rock-n-Roll Express vs. The Dynamites
– Mark Callous vs. Rick Ford
– Mike Rotundo & Tim Horner vs. The State Patrol
– INT – The Southern Boys
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• WWE Creating A Paul Heyman Stable On RAW?
According to the Fired Up podcast, there’s been talk of creating a Paul Heyman stable on RAW when Heyman makes his return to WWE programming.
It was recently reported that WWE officials considered pairing Heyman with Kevin Owens after Owens ‘quit’ last week (and he returned this week already). WWE is still discussing the Heyman – Owens thing and there’s been talk of other names being paired with Heyman as well (like Ronda Rousey).
This would be similar to WWE doing a ‘Dangerous Alliance’ kind of deal with Heyman.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.