• WWE Crown Jewel 2022 Press Conference Highlights – Jake Paul Arrives
– Michael Cole kicked off the WWE Crown Jewel 2022 press conference and he welcomed WWE’s Chief Content Officer Triple H and WWE’s co-CEO Stephanie McMahon.
– Stephanie thanked the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia for his partnership with WWE. She then introduced the Chairman of General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia. Stephanie & HHH presented him with a WWE Championship replica belt after he gave a speech.
– Triple H then talked about the WWE Universe in Saudi Arabia. He said Saudi shows feel like WrestleMania.
– While showing the match graphics, it was confirmed that Jake Paul will be in Logan Paul’s corner.
– Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss, Asuka and Damage Control (Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY) first came out. Dakota said Alexa & Asuka’s Women’s Tag Team Titles still have Damage Control’s side plates, and they are going to take their Titles back.
– Omos & Braun Strowman came out next. Omos said Monsters aren’t real, but Giants are. A weigh-in was done for them. Omos was 416 lbs and Strowman was 335 lbs.
During their face-off, Strowman pushed Omos and Omos was ready to fight.
– Paul Heyman and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns came out next to a big pop. Roman told the fans to acknowledge him and they did. Logan Paul came out next on a Camel and Roman isn’t happy about it.
Cole asks Reigns if Logan can do the unthinkable. Reigns said Cole isn’t feeling Ucey right now and Logan won’t feel Ucey tomorrow.
Roman told Logan to thank him right now and Logan said he should thank him because he has made Roman relevant in the Middle East. Roman said he has been entertaining Saudi Arabia for a while now, while Logan was busy making terrible short videos.
Logan said he is coming for that one lucky punch and will win tomorrow. Logan said Roman isn’t the only one with a Bloodline. He then introduced his brother Jake Paul.
— WWE (@WWE) November 4, 2022
Jake bragged about defeating UFC Legend Anderson Silva and said Logan is also going to do the unthinkable tomorrow by defeating Roman Reigns.
The Usos and Solo Sikoa then came out and Jake called Usos the twin sisters.
Fans chanted “We want Sami”. Roman took the mic and said “After how you have acted tonight, you don’t deserve Sami”.
Logan and Roman face-off and then Triple H poses with the Paul brothers to end the press conference.
— WWE (@WWE) November 4, 2022
UNCENSORED: The Kat (Jerry Lawler’s Ex-Wife) Goes Topless LIVE On WWF PPV:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (November 4, 1995) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1995’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
“Mr Wonderful” Paul Orndorff vs. Rick Garcia
Chris Benoit vs. “Das Wunderkind” Alex Wright
The State Patrol vs. Nasty Boys
VK Wall Street vs. Mike Davis
“Enforcer” Arn Anderson & “Flyin” Brian Pillman vs. Cobra & Dave Sullivan
The Blue Bloods vs. Harlem Heat