• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (January 18, 1999) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl IX’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
1. Booker T. vs. Chris Jericho
2. David Flair vs. Eric Bischoff
3. Faces Of Fear vs. Mike Enos & Bobby Duncum Jr.
4. Disco Inferno vs. Wrath
5. Scott Steiner vs. Perry Saturn
6. Psicocis vs. Juventud Guerrera
7. Lex Luger vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.
8. Goldberg vs. Scott Hall vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
• WWE Hall Of Famer Explains What Finn Balor Should Do To Beat Brock Lesnar
During a recent edition of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry explained what Finn Balor should do to defeat Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Royal Rumble 2019.
Below is what Henry said:
“You look at the match Brock had with Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle, guys that were smaller than him, one of his achilles heels is endurance.
Finn is gonna have to take his endurance to task. Hit those legs, move around, make Brock chase him. Do some high flying stuff onto the floor. He has to tire those legs like Rocky 3 when Mr. T got tired and became immobile. That’s what I see happening for Finn if he can put that work in.
It took Bryan too long to do that. Daniel played with Brock because he’s crazy. Finn isn’t crazy, so he has to take it to Brock.”
WATCH: Lana Shows Off Her Bare Buns: