• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (August 14, 2000) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted just one night after the ‘WCW New Blood Rising 2000’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Billy Kidman & Big Vito Vs. Reno & Shane Douglas
– Lance Storm Vs. Mike Awesome
– Booker T Vs. Jeff Jarrett
– Norman Smiley Vs. Carl Oulette
– Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juventud Guerrera Vs. Vampiro & The Great Muta
– Elix Skipper Vs. Quee Wee
– Sting Vs. Vampiro Vs. The Great Muta Vs. Demon
• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (August 14, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island and featured matches & segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. T&A vs. Eddie Guerrero & Steve Blackman
2. Handicap Match: Right To Censor vs. Lita & The Hardy Boyz
3. The Undertaker vs. Chris Benoit
4. Tazz vs. Crash
5. Handicap Match: D-Generation X vs. Rikishi
6. WWF Intercontinental Title: Val Venis vs. Chris Jericho
7. Kurt Angle & Shane McMahon & Triple H vs. The Dudley Boyz & The Rock
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• WWE Hall Of Famer Not Impressed With RAW Tag Team’s Tribute To Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) paid tribute to the late Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart on this week’s episode of RAW during the RAW Tag Team Title match when they hit the ‘Hart Attack’ move on Matt Hardy.
You can watch it below:
— WWE (@WWE) August 14, 2018
WWE Hall of Famer Bubba Ray Dudley wasn’t impressed with this as The Revival used this legendary move as just another move during the match.
Below is what Bubba tweeted:
They used one of the best tag team finishes of all time as a mid match “spot” … WTF?!?
— Bully Ray (@bullyray5150) August 14, 2018
Below is how The Revival responded to Bubba’s comment:
Thanks, Bully. Always appreciate your input. https://t.co/DS0mXjEswF
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) August 14, 2018
— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) August 14, 2018